Africa Diseases Prevention and Research Development (ADRAP) Initiative is a non governmental organization incorporated in Nigeria in 2013 with the aim of creating and sustaining a world class institution that supports the implementation of topical and outcomes driven human diseases research, health care system intervention and continuous medical education as well as the use of innovative learning techniques to continually impact knowledge.
At ADRAP Initiative, we continue to drive quality in all we do and this has made quality outcomes our guiding principle.
- Dr Joseph Enegela MBBS PGD,
- Provide health related services including direct diseases intervention and health systems strengthening
- Organize and execute continuous health education programs including short courses, workshops, etc, through innovative teaching and learning methods
- Support and undertake human subject research with the aim of enriching knowledge and positively influencing health outcomes
- Publish periodicals including scientific journals and newsletters